IASSolution Prelims Test Series : Features
Introducing an anomalous mock tests series to crack IAS exam which integrates learning with test-taking. More than 10000 aspirants have already registered and started practicing in online tests from our platform. Just have a look and go through our special features. You will get wondered to find how fast you can learn!
- Detailed answer key and performance appraisal will be evaluated after the exam
- For future reference, detailed solution will be made available in each user’s account.
- Our test series is based on NCERTs, standard books and current affairs.
- Instant (Automatic) access with the help of laptop, tablet or even mobile to take our mock exams.
- All-India platform to study and compete with thousands of aspirants on time.
- 35 full- length UPSC prelims mock tests with timer and negative marking
- The questions are set according to UPSC standard which help you to learn faster.
- Test series available as complete prelims mock test package OR as separate mock test.
- Test Series package now costs only Rs 1999. Limited Period Offer only !
Why should I take mock tests before UPSC Prelims?
Aaah! Well the answer is quite simple. Make a conversation with UPSC toppers and they will agree with the importance of UPSC model tests before the prelims exam. It will help you to learn quickly from quality mock questions and boost your confidence to face the exam.“Everything we do is practice for something greater than where we currently are.” Register and Login now to take our free and paid prelims mock tests.
Do you want to score 125+ in GS Paper 1? Try to do more practice tests!
Our practice mock tests help you to clear UPSC IAS Preliminary exam with ease and also shoot up your confidence level for UPSC mains exams as you very much knowledgeable in your concepts.
We have a unique full-length mock test which is widely appreciated by test taken candidates. In this year, many questions from our mock tests got recurrent in official UPSC Prelims exam 2017 which is complex in nature.
Take Tests Early and grab advantage over others
It will not be difficult to crack UPSC in first attempt when you have a continuous practice. You should ideally take at least one mock test in a week and revise your answers in multiple times. So we provide a way for beginners to find easy to learn concepts. Take mock tests while you build your concepts. Or, study while you practicing tests! Enroll now to the full-test series!
How can I make payment for the full-length tests?
Payment for full length prelims mock test can be made through debit card, credit card or net-banking. Once the payment is done through the payment gateway, user will be re-directed back to the particular tests with instant access at any time.